buy cost for cheap Imitrex
Buy Imitrex Spain
Generic Imitrex india
Generic Imitrex online
Buying Imitrex Legally - England
Buying Imitrex Legally - Kingston
order online Imitrex
Purchase Imitrex California
Buying Imitrex Georgia
Order Imitrex United Kingdom
buy Imitrex cheap medic
free Imitrex without prescription
buy Imitrex discount online
Generic name: Sumatriptan
What are sumatriptan tablets?
SUMATRIPTAN (Imitrex®) helps to relieve a migraine attack that starts with or without aura (a peculiar feeling or visual disturbance that warns you of an attack). Sumatriptan is not used to prevent migraine attacks.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- bowel disease or colitis
- family history of heart disease
- fast or irregular heart beat
- headaches that are different from your usual migraine
- heart or blood vessel disease, angina (chest pain), or previous heart attack
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- history of stroke, transient ischemic attacks (TIAs or "mini-strokes"), or intracranial bleeding
- postmenopausal or surgical removal of uterus and ovaries
- liver disease
- poor circulation
- Raynaud's disease
- seizure disorder
- shortness of breath
- tobacco smoker
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sumatriptan, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take sumatriptan tablets by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Sumatriptan is taken at the first symptoms of a migraine attack; it is not for everyday use. Swallow the tablets with a drink of water. If your migraine headache returns after one dose, you can take another dose as directed. You must leave at least 2 hours between doses, and do not take more than 100 mg as a single dose. Do not take more than 200 mg total in any 24 hour period. If there is no improvement at all after the first dose, do not take a second dose without talking to your prescriber or health care professional. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
What if I miss a dose?
This does not apply, sumatriptan is not for regular use.
What drug(s) may interact with sumatriptan?
Do not take sumatriptan with any of the following medicines:
- amphetamine or cocaine
.dihydroergotamine, ergotamine, eroloid mesylates, methysergide, or ergot-type medication - do not take within 24 hours of taking sumatriptan.
.almotriptan, eletriptan, naratriptan, rizatriptan, zolmitriptan - do not take within 24 hours of taking sumatriptan.
- medicines for weight loss such as dexfenfluramine, dextroamphetamine, fenfluramine, or sibutramine
.monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) such as phenelzine (Nardil®), tranylcypromine (Parnate®), isocarboxazid (Marplan®), and selegiline (Carbex®, Eldepryl®) - do not take sumatriptan within 2 weeks of stopping MAOI therapy.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you take any of these medications:
- cough syrup or other products containing dextromethorphan
- medicines for mental depression, anxiety or mood problems such as buspirone, citalopram, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, mirtazapine, nefazodone, paroxetine, sertraline, trazodone, tricyclic antidepressants, or venlafaxine
- St. John's wort
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What side effects may I notice from taking sumatriptan?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
Rare or uncommon:
- chest or throat pain, tightness
- dizziness or faintness
- fast, slow, or irregular heart beat
- feeling of chest heaviness or pressure
- increased or decreased blood pressure
- loss of vision or vision changes
- seizures (convulsions)
- severe stomach pain and cramping, bloody diarrhea
- shortness of breath, wheezing, or difficulty breathing
- tingling, pain, or numbness in the face, hands or feet
- unusual reaction or swelling of the skin, eyelids, face, or lips
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in taste
- feeling warm, flushing, or redness of the face
- muscle pain or cramps
- nausea, vomiting, or stomach upset
- tiredness or weakness
What should I watch for while taking sumatriptan?
Only take sumatriptan tablets for a migraine headache. Take it if you get warning symptoms or at the start of a migraine attack. Sumatriptan is not for regular use to prevent migraine attacks.
Do not take migraine products that contain ergotamine while you are taking sumatriptan; this combination can affect your heart.
You may get drowsy, dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how sumatriptan affects you. To reduce dizzy or fainting spells, do not sit or stand up quickly, especially if you are an older patient. Alcohol can increase drowsiness, dizziness and flushing. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
Smoking cigarettes may increase the risk of heart-related side effects from using sumatriptan.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.Order Vitamin B-12 By Phone generic Imitrex online
Purchase Natural Imitrex Uk
, Buy Generic Lamictal cheap Imitrex buy cod
,Purchase Imitrex Arkansas
Purchase Imitrex Ireland
Buy Imitrex Sweden
order online Imitrex
Order Imitrex UK
Order Imitrex New Mexico
Purchase Imitrex England
Imitrex Missed Dosage
Order Herbal Imitrex Online
Order Imitrex Pennsylvania
Buy Imitrex Finland
Order Online Imitrex - Edinburgh
Imitrex Really Helps