Buy Cheap Soloxine - Bristol
What is Soloxine
Order Online Soloxine - Idaho
buy and purchase buy Soloxine online
Buying Soloxine UK
buy cheap Soloxine buy
where to buy Soloxine
Where Can I Buy Soloxine
buy Soloxine order online
Buy Soloxine Arkansas
Purchase Soloxine Finland
Buy Soloxine Michigan
cheap Soloxine buy cod
buy online Soloxine
Soloxine is a replacement for the hormone that the thyroid gland normally produces to regulate the body's energy and metabolism. Soloxine is given when the pet's thyroid does not produce enough hormone on its own. Soloxine is used to treat hypothyroidism or low thyroid hormone. Soloxine may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this guide.
Soloxine is FDA approved for use in dogs only; however, it is a commonly accepted practice to use Soloxine in cats as well.
- Dogs: The usual dose is 0.1 mg per 10 pounds.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Soloxine is a drug used to treat hypothyroidism in dogs and cats.
Provides thyroid replacement therapy in all conditions of inadequate production of thyroid hormones. Hypothyroidism is the generalized metabolic disease resulting from deficiency of the thyroid hormones levothyroxine (T4) and liothyronine (T3 ).
If you miss to give a dose of Soloxine, give it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your pet to take the next dose, skip the dose and go back to the regular dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Store Soloxine between 39 and 86 degrees F (4 and 30 degrees C). Keep Soloxine out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- Soloxine should not be used if the pet has ever had thyrotoxicosis, or an uncontrolled adrenal gland problem.
- Tell your veterinarian if your pet has heart disease, anemia, diabetes, or problems with the pituitary or adrenal glands.
- If you give your pet insulin or diabetes medication by mouth, dose adjustments may need to be made.
Possible Side Effects
- If any of the following serious side effects occur, stop giving Soloxine and seek emergency veterinary medical attention; an allergic reaction (swelling of the lips, face, or tongue; difficulty breathing; closing of the throat; or hives).
- Call your veterinarian if your pet develops any of these serious side effects; sleep problems; personality changes; fever; appetite changes, weight changes.
- Less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to use Soloxine if your pet experiences; cough; loss of appetite; dizziness, drowsiness; sleep problems; dry mouth; nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; itching or rash. Side effects other than those listed here may also occur.
Tell your veterinarian if your pet is being given an antidepressant. Talk to your veterinarian or pharmacist before giving any prescription or over the counter medications, including vitamins, minerals, and herbal products. Certain medications can be given with Soloxine, but they may make Soloxine less effective. If you give your pet; sucralfate (Carafate),or aluminum antacids (Maalox, Mylanta), use them 4 hours before or 4 hours after giving Soloxine.
Take Cefpodoxime Pills
Buy Soloxine Great Britain
, Take Msm Overnight Delivery buy cheap Soloxine buy
,generic Soloxine lowest prices
Order Soloxine Pennsylvania
Buy Soloxine UK
Buy Soloxine with AMEX
Buying Soloxine Pennsylvania
comprar buy Soloxine online
Buy Soloxine Texas
Soloxine without prescription
Soloxine order online
Purchase Soloxine Texas
Purchase Soloxine Finland
Buying Soloxine Virginia