Order Online Clavamox - Cardiff
Purchase Clavamox Texas
Order Clavamox UK
Order Clavamox Colorado
Purchase Natural Clavamox Online
Order Clavamox Arkansas
Buying Clavamox Legally - England
Clavamox is approved for treatment of the following canine infections:
- Skin and soft-tissue infections such as wounds, abscesses, cellulitis, and superficial/juvenile and deep pyoderma due to susceptible strains of the following organisms: lactamase-producing Staphylococcus aureus, non-lactamase-producing Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus spp., Streptococcus spp. and E. coli.
- Periodontal infections due to susceptible strains of both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria.
- Dogs: The typical dose administered to dogs is 6.25 mg/lb every 12 hours.
- Cats: The typical dose administered to cats is 62.5 mg twice a day.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Clavamox is a combination of Amoxicillin and Clavulanate.
Clavamox can be used to treat many different types of bacterial infections such as respiratory, ear, urinary tract and skin infections. Clavamox may also be used for purposes other than those listed.
If you miss to give a dose of Clavamox, give it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your pet to take the next dose, skip the dose and go back to the regular dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Store Clavamox between 39 and 86 degrees F (4 and 30 degrees C). Keep Clavamox out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- Use is contraindicated in animals with a history of an allergic reaction to any of the penicillins or cephalosporins.
- Clavamox contains a semisynthetic penicillin (amoxicillin) and has the potential for producing allergic reactions. If an allergic reaction occurs, administer epinephrine and/or steroids.
- Safety in pregnant or breeding animals has not been determined.
Possible Side Effects
- Contact your veterinarian immediately if the pet experiences diarrhea that is severe and lasts longer than 3 days.
- Stop giving Clavamox and seek emergency veterinary medical care in the event of an allergic reaction (shortness of breath; hives; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; rash or fainting)
- Other, less serious side effects such as mild diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, yeast or fungal infection may be more likely to occur.
Before giving Clavamox, tell your veterinarian if your pet is being given another antibiotic (for the same or a different infection), allopurinol or probenecid. You may not be able to give amoxicillin or you may need to have the dosage adjusted. Drugs other than those listed here may also interact with Clavamox. Talk to your veterinarian or pharmacist before giving any prescription or OTC medicines, including vitamins, minerals, and herbal products.
Buy Herbal Torsemide Online
buy Clavamox online discount
Buy Clavamox Washington
, Buy Online Soothenol Rx Clavamox Drug side effects
,Clavamox Side Sffects
generic buy Clavamox online
Buying Clavamox Nevada
Clavamox on line
buy Clavamox online bestellen
buy Clavamox online no prescription
Buying Clavamox Nevada
Order Online Clavamox - Brisbane
How to Order Clavamox
buying buy Clavamox online without a prescription
Purchase Clavamox with MasterCard
Generic of Clavamox