super buy cheap Docusate
Order Docusate Great Britain
Buy Natural Docusate Online
alternative Docusate drug
Docusate Drug card
Buy Cheap Docusate - Birmingham
Purchase Docusate France
Docusate is used for relieving occasional constipation and preventing dry, hard stools. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Docusate as directed by your doctor.
- Take Docusate by mouth with or without food.
- Take Docusate with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking Docusate is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- A bowel movement usually occurs 1 to 3 days after the first dose.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Docusate is a stool softener. It works by helping fat and water into the stool mass to soften the stool.
If you miss a dose of Docusate and are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Docusate at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Docusate out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Docusate if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Docusate.
- The risk of loss of normal bowel function may be greater if you take Docusate in high doses or for a long time. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- If your symptoms do not get better within 1 week or if they get worse, check with your doctor.
- Check with your doctor if you do not have a bowel movement or if you have rectal bleeding after using Docusate.
- Do not take Docusate with other laxatives or stool softeners, unless directed by your doctor.
- Do not use Docusate if you experience stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, or rectal bleeding, except under the direction of your doctor.
- If you notice a sudden change in bowel movements that lasts for 2 weeks or more, check with your doctor.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Docusate while you are pregnant. It is not known if Docusate is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Docusate , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- bitter taste; bloating; cramping; diarrhea; gas; irritation around the rectum; throat irritation.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) fainting; nausea; vomiting.
Docusate is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Take Emsam Generic Rx
Buy Docusate with AMEX
online buy Docusate prescriptions
, Buy Generic Lamictal Buy Cheap Docusate - Nottingham
,Where Can I Buy Docusate
Where To Purchase Docusate
Where Can I Buy Docusate
Buying Docusate Texas
Buy Cheap Docusate - Tasmania
Order Online Docusate - Birmingham
Purchase Docusate Finland
Buy Docusate Germany
Purchase Docusate with MasterCard
Buying Docusate Nevada
Order Docusate Dakota