Pletal Dosing in cheldren
buy cheap Pletal without prescription
Order Pletal Great Britain
Pletal buy online
Buy Pletal Texas
buy Pletal online cheap
Order Pletal Arkansas
Purchase Pletal Ireland
Pletal reduces attacks of intermittent claudication (pain, cramping, numbness, or weakness in the foot, hip, thigh, or buttocks) that may occur after walking.
Use Pletal as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Pletal by mouth at least 30 minutes before or 2 hours after eating.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you take Pletal .
- The effects of Pletal are not immediate. Although you may experience the benefits of Pletal 2 to 4 weeks after beginning treatment, treatment for up to 12 weeks may be necessary before Pletal takes effect.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Pletal is a phosphodiesterase type 3 inhibitor. Pletal works by widening arteries that supply blood to the legs and it also decreases the ability of platelets (particles in the blood involved in blood clotting) to stick together.
If you miss a dose of Pletal take it as soon as possible. If several hours have passed or if it is nearing time for the next dose, do not double the dose to catch up, unless advised by your health care provider. Do not take 2 doses at once. If more than one dose is missed, contact your health care provider or pharmacist.
Store at the room temperature away from moisture and sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use Pletal if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Pletal;
- you have heart failure.
- Pletal may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Pletal with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Pletal before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Lab tests, including complete blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Pletal . These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you are pregnant or become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Pletal while you are pregnant. It is not known if Pletal is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Pletal.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- abnormal stools; back pain; bloating or swelling of ankles, feet, or hands; diarrhea; dizziness; feeling of a whirling motion; gas; headache; increased cough; indigestion; infection; muscle aches; nausea; runny nose; sore throat; stomach pain; swelling of the legs and feet.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black, tarry stools; fast or irregular heartbeat; pounding in the chest; unusual bruising or bleeding; vomiting material that looks like coffee grounds.
This information is a summary only. It does not contain all information about Pletal . If you have questions about the medicine you are taking or would like more information, check with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Purchase No Prescription Liposafe
Pletal Drug card
, Purchase Bust Enhancer Rx cheap Pletal without prescription overnight delivery
,Order Pletal with AMEX
Purchase Pletal UK
buy generic buy Pletal online
Buying Pletal Legally - Bradford
generic buy Pletal online
Purchase Pletal Canada
Buying Pletal Arizona
Generic Pletal india
Pletal Really Helps
Buying Pletal Deutschland
free Pletal without prescription