Buying Haldol Nevada
Buy Haldol Virginia
Mail Order Haldol
Purchase Haldol Sweden
Purchase Haldol Wales
Buying Haldol Finland
Price of Haldol
Order Online Haldol - Belfast
buy Haldol online purchase
Buy Haldol Connecticut
Order Haldol Carolina
Haldol is used for treating schizophrenia. It is also used to control symptoms associated with Tourette disorder. It also may be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Haldol as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Haldol is usually given as an injection at your doctor's office, hospital, or clinic. If you will be using Haldol at home, a health care provider will teach you how to use it. Be sure you understand how to use Haldol.
Follow the procedures you are taught when you use a dose. Contact your health care provider if you have any questions.
Do not use Haldol if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Haldol is an antipsychotic agent. Exactly how it works is not known, but it may work by blocking certain chemicals in the brain.
If you miss a dose of Haldol, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Haldol at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Haldol out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Haldol if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Haldol;
- you are in a coma, have Parkinson disease, or have severe central nervous system depression;
- you are taking dofetilide, an H1 antagonist (e.g., astemizole, terfenadine), or sodium oxybate (GHB).
Some medical conditions may interact with Haldol . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have the blood disease porphyria, electrolyte problems (eg, low blood magnesium, low blood potassium), or a history of dementia, Alzheimer disease, seizures, or thyroid problems
- if you have heart problems or irregular heartbeat (eg, QT prolongation), or if a member of your family has a history of these conditions
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Haldol . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Cisapride, dofetilide, H1 antagonists (eg, astemizole, terfenadine), macrolides or ketolides (eg, erythromycin, telithromycin), phenothiazines (eg, thioridazine), or pimozide because the risk of serious heart-related side effects may be increased
- Lithium because the risk of unexpected toxic effects, including weakness, severe tiredness, confusion, or unusual muscle movements, may be increased
- Rifampin because it may decrease Haldol 's effectiveness. Carbamazepine because side effects of Haldol may be increased or the effectiveness of Haldol may be decreased
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) or sodium oxybate (GHB) because their actions and the risk of their side effects may be increased by Haldol
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- blurred vision; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; loss of appetite; nausea; stomach upset; trouble sleeping.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); confusion; decreased urination; difficulty speaking or swallowing; drooling; excessive or unusual sweating; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; mental or mood changes (e.g., abnormal thinking, agitation, anxiety, depression); prolonged, painful erection; rigid or stiff muscles; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness, headache, or vomiting; shuffling walk; uncontrolled muscle movements (e.g., of the arms, legs, tongue, jaw, cheeks; twitching; tremors); vision problems or changes; yellowing of skin or eyes.
Haldol is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Order Kamasutra Superthin Condoms Cod
where to buy buy Haldol online
Buying Haldol Legally - South Australia
, Buying No Prescription Microlean pill Haldol
,Haldol Dosage in Children
Buy Haldol US
where can i get buy Haldol online
Order Haldol Belgium
Order Online Haldol - SA
Buy Haldol UK
Buy Haldol Connecticut
Haldol for sale without a prescription
Buying Haldol with AMEX
best price for generic Haldol