best price Cafergot
Buying Cafergot with MasterCard
buy Cafergot online kaufen
Where To Purchase Cafergot
cheap Cafergot without prescription overnight delivery
genaric buy Cafergot online
Buy Cafergot Connecticut
Purchase Cafergot US
guaranteed cheapest Cafergot
better than Cafergot
buy Cafergot online bestellen
Cafergot Medicine Side Sffects
Buying Cafergot Legally - California
Cafergot is used for preventing and treating certain kinds of headaches (e.g., migraines, migraine variants, histaminic cephalalgia). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Cafergot as directed by your doctor.
- Cafergot may be taken with or without food.
- Eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice may affect the amount of Cafergot in your blood. Talk with your doctor before including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet.
- Cafergot is only to be used as needed for a migraine attack.
- Take Cafergot at the first sign of a headache. If the initial dose does not relieve your headache, additional doses may be needed according to your doctor's instructions. Do not take a dose of Cafergot within 30 minutes of your last dose.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets for a single migraine headache or more than 10 tablets during any 7-day period without first checking with your doctor.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Cafergot is a combination of 2 vasoconstrictors. It works by constricting blood vessels in the lining of the brain, which helps to decrease the pain from migraine headaches.
If you miss a dose of Cafergot and you still have a headache, take it as soon as you remember. Do not take a dose of Cafergot within 30 minutes of your last dose. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Cafergot at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Cafergot out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Cafergot if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Cafergot.
- you are pregnant or may become pregnant.
- you have blood vessel problems (e.g., peripheral vascular disease), coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, liver or kidney problems, or severe infection (e.g., sepsis).
- you are taking an azole antifungal (e.g., itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole), delavirdine, HIV protease inhibitors (e.g., delavirdine, indinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir), efavirenz, a ketolide antibiotic (e.g., telithromycin), a macrolide antibiotic (e.g., clarithromycin, erythromycin), or selective 5-HT agonists (e.g., sumatriptan, eletriptan).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose or take Cafergot for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor. Cafergot is not for long-term daily use.
- Do not take Cafergot for any other kind of headaches. Cafergot is not effective in treating other types of headaches.
- Use of nicotine may increase the risk of severe side effects with Cafergot . Talk to you doctor before using Cafergot if you smoke or use any other kind of nicotine.
- Use Cafergot with extreme caution in children. Safety and effectiveness have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Cafergot if you are pregnant. If you suspect that you could be pregnant, contact your doctor immediately. Cafergot should not be taken during labor and delivery. Cafergot is excreted in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using Cafergot , check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blue color of the fingers or toes; chest pain or tightness; cold or pale fingers or toes; diarrhea; dizziness; hallucinations; headache; irregular heartbeat; leg cramps or weakness; mental or mood changes; muscle pain; numbness or tingling of the hands, feet, or skin; ringing in the ears; seizure; severe or persistent nausea or vomiting; shortness of breath; swelling; temporary fast or slow heartbeat; vomiting; weak pulse.
Cafergot is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Tablets Buying Ribocree
Order Online Cafergot - London
Purchase Cafergot Mexico
, Where Can I Purchase Revatio Buying Cafergot Legally - Derby
,Purchase Natural Cafergot Uk
buy Cafergot online sales
Buying Cafergot Ireland
buy cheap Cafergot online uk
Online Cafergot - Brisbane
buy Cafergot cheap medic
Cafergot Dosage in Children
Buy Cheap Cafergot - Tasmania
Buying Cafergot Legally - Southampton
alternative Cafergot drug
Purchase Natural Cafergot Online
real buy Cafergot no prescription online
Order Cafergot Scotland